Littelfuse, Inc. introduced the new eFuse Safety ICs product line, a collection of 4 versatile circuit safety gadgets.
Littelfuse’s eFuse Safety ICs
The eFuse Safety ICs make the most of an modern design that gives a variety of energy enter (3.3V to 28V) and built-in safety. Along with overvoltage safety, these digital fuses defend towards overcurrent, brief circuit, inrush present, reverse present, and overtemperature occasions with real-time diagnostics—multi functional chip.
The eFuse Safety ICs are perfect for use in a variety of client electronics and information communications interfaces, together with:
“The eFuse Safety ICs present right now’s electronics designers with important flexibility by integrating sturdy circuit safety, sensing, and management in a single chip,” mentioned Bernie Hsieh, Assistant Product Supervisor of the Safety Semiconductor Enterprise workforce at Littelfuse. “Offering a low energy consumption, excessive accuracy present limiting circuit with fast response time makes them a win-win-win for a lot of transportable electronics and datacom functions.”
The eFuse Safety ICs supply these key advantages:
- Offers a extremely correct present limiter, with sooner response time, and extra built-in safety options than conventional fuses and PTCs
- Incorporates extra flexibility comparable to adjustable overvoltage threshold, present limiting, and inrush present, together with true reverse present blocking in comparison with typical energy switches
- Reduces the design-in section, PC board area necessities, BOM value, and time-to-market when versus typical discrete options (e.g., hot-swap controller + MOSFET)
- Improved product reliability, elevated battery life, decrease restore prices, and lengthened total product lifetime.
The eFuse Safety ICs can be found within the following collection:
- LS0504EVT233 – 5V, 4A, overvoltage, overcurrent safety, SOT23-Three bundle
- LS0505EVD22 – 5V, 5A, overvoltage, overcurrent safety, DFN2x2 bundle
- LS1205ExD33 – 18V, 5A, programmable present restrict, output voltage clamp, DFN3x3 bundle
- LS2406ERQ23 – 28V, 6A, true reverse blocking, quick position swap, QFN2.5×3.2 bundle
The eFuse Safety ICs can be found in tape and reel format in portions of three,000 (LS0504EVT23, LS0505EVD22) or 5,000 (LS1205ExD33, LS2406ERQ23). Place ample requests by means of approved Littelfuse distributors worldwide.